1.12.2011

The reWedding blog begins













OK so here I go. Gonna tell ya right now, I am a free-speller so if spell check misses something I'm ok with that. Also Paul (Bible Paul) is my hero, and that man loved him some run on sentences and to veer off in rambling mid-sentence tangents---as do I. Lastly, I have never really been interested in punctuation rules so I apply punctuation randomly as I see fit. Oh, there is one more thing, I always took the note on the side of any graded paper, written in red, saying "You write just like you talk" as a complement. Therefore, a comma is a pause and a paragraph break is me taking a breath. You have now been warned of these things.... as the editor types move on to next blogger.

Well now that you have read the fine print if you are still with me,this blog is about the our upcoming reWedding. Hopefully this will keep my mind and hands busy as I have 9 months to plan a wedding and that seems like a really long time to plan one day. We'll see.


And I will tell you our story in these blogs- cuz it is quite a love story, written by Jesus.

1 comment:

  1. I am totally on board for your blog and am excited to go back and read previous posts as well as what develops!

    ReplyDelete